Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 09/21/2023
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Symmetrio’s Website thereto (individually referred to as the “Site”) which is operated by Symmetrio (“Symmetrio” or “we” or “us”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions (referred to as “Terms”) carefully since it contains the agreement between Symmetrio and you, or, if you represent an entity or other organization, that entity or organization (in either case “you” or “your”).
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS AND POLICY CAREFULLY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SITES OR THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE SITE CONSTITUTES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THESE TERMS AND POLICY AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS AND POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND POLICY, THEN YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITES.
The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when these Terms were last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site (including access to the Site via any third-party links. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Terms on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Terms.
Unless you later enter into any other agreements with Symmetrio regarding this Site, these Terms are the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Symmetrio regarding your access to and use of the Site. These Terms supersede any prior agreement or proposal, oral or written, and any other communications between you and Symmetrio relating to your use of the Site as a User.
This Site is intended for use by residents of the United States only. The Site is controlled and operated from the United States and is not intended to subject Symmetrio to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. However, given the nature of the Internet, our Site may be accessed in other parts of the world.
By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you are doing so on your own initiative and at your own risk. If you are not a resident of the United States and you choose to use the Site, you are solely responsible for ensuring that your use complies with all applicable local laws in the jurisdiction from which you access or use the Site. Furthermore, if you are located outside of the United States and use the Site or voluntarily submit any Personal Information (as defined below) to us, you expressly consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your Personal Information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not provide the same level of protection as those in your country of residence.
For the purposes of these Terms, ‘Personal Information’ refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, including but not limited to name, address, email address, phone number, and any other data that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly.
The Content of this Site is intended for legal use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, and if you are accessing or using the Site on behalf of an organization, you have the legal authority to bind such organization to these Terms.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site, either in whole or in part, to any individual, geographic area, or jurisdiction of our choosing, at any time.
Use of the Site
- You agree not to provide information belonging to another person or organization with the intent to impersonate them.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Site and for making all necessary arrangements to access it.
- You must not misuse the Site or engage in activities that may damage the reputation, interests, or rights of Symmetrio.
- You must not introduce malicious software or attempt unauthorized access to the Site or related systems.
- Symmetrio implements reasonable security measures but cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to your computer systems or data.
- Any breach of these Terms may result in the suspension of your right to use the Site.
Symmetrio is the sole and exclusive owner of the Site, including but not limited to the databases, software, hardware, and other technologies utilized by Symmetrio to operate the Site. The structure, organization, and underlying data, designs, text, graphics, images, videos, information, logos, button icons, audio files, computer code, and all other content available on the Site are the property of Symmetrio and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Symmetrio retains all rights, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, and any other legal rights associated with the Site and its content. This includes any enhancements, updates, modifications, or additions made to the Site. Your use of the Site under these Terms does not grant you any ownership interest in or to the aforementioned intellectual property. You are strictly prohibited from using the Site and its content for any purposes not explicitly authorized under these Terms.
The Symmetrio name, logo, and all product and service names associated with the Site are trademarks owned by Symmetrio and its licensors. You are not granted any right or license to use these trademarks. For the purposes of these Terms, “intellectual property rights” encompass all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patent rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and any other rights protecting intangible property throughout the world, whether registered or unregistered.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of the Site or its Content may violate intellectual property laws and result in legal consequences. Symmetrio reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
Symmetrio is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information which is definitely not current and is provided for reference only.
Symmetrio does accept or consider unsolicited ideas, proposals, suggestions, or any other materials, whether related to the Site or otherwise (collectively referred to as “Feedback“). This includes Feedback concerning new or improved products, technologies, or potential security vulnerabilities. In the event that you do submit Feedback, you explicitly acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Symmetrio is under no obligation to review, acknowledge, or provide compensation for any Feedback received.
- Any Feedback automatically becomes the intellectual property of Symmetrio, without any obligation to compensate you, and we reserve the right to use or distribute the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, without any restrictions.
- Symmetrio has no fiduciary or other obligations to you or any other party regarding the Feedback.
- Feedback shall be considered non-confidential and may be shared with third parties.
- Symmetrio has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any Feedback provided.
Please be aware that any violations of these Terms, including but not limited to attempts to research potential security vulnerabilities of the Site, may result in Symmetrio pursuing civil and criminal action against you. Additionally, Symmetrio reserves the right to notify law enforcement authorities regarding such violations.
Rules of Conduct
By using Symmetrio’s Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and use the Site only for its intended purpose. The following actions and uses of the Site are strictly prohibited. You are expressly prohibited from:
- Engaging in activities that may cause damage to the Site or disrupt their performance, accessibility, confidentiality, integrity, or availability.
- Attempting to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts or the technology and equipment supporting our Site.
- Circumventing or bypassing any technological protection measures designed to restrict access to any part of the Site.
- Interfering with the operation or hosting of the Site.
- Altering, modifying, reproducing, or creating derivative works of the Site.
- Engaging in any activity that is potentially unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful, or connected to any actual or potentially unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- Introducing spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other malicious computer software or materials, whether by copying, storing, hosting, transmitting, sending, using, publishing, or distributing such materials.
- Introducing software, automated agents, or scripts to the Site with the intent to generate automated searches, requests, or queries, or to extract, scrape, deep link, or mine content from the Site.
- Infringing, misappropriating, or violating the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
- Providing false, misleading, or impersonating information, or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Engaging in unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy, vulgar, defamatory, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, patently offensive, racist, bigoted, or otherwise objectionable or illegal activities.
- Engaging in any activity that is harmful to minors.
- Engaging in any activity that would cause Symmetrio to violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Posting or transmitting unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise.
- Violating any obligations or restrictions imposed by third parties.
Symmetrio reserves the right, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, to restrict access to certain areas of the Site, the entire Site, or Accounts, in the event of any actual, threatened, or suspected breach of these Terms or any other conduct deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the Site, Symmetrio, or any other user or third party.
Please be aware that violating these rules may result in civil and criminal actions taken by Symmetrio, and we reserve the right to notify law enforcement authorities of any violations.
The Symmetrio Site may provide access to or include links to websites, content, services, or information provided by third parties (“Third-Party Materials”). Symmetrio does not exercise control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any Third-Party Materials. The availability of Third-Party Materials on the site or any links to such materials do not imply endorsement of or affiliation with the providers of the Third-Party Materials. Your use of Third-Party Materials is at your own risk.
OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SYMMETRIO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SYMMETRIO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH OUR SITE, OR THAT THE INFORMATION WILL BE UP TO DATE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PROGRAMS OR JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE MANNER. SYMMETRIO DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
We are not responsible for any problems inherent in using the internet and electronic communications, and we shall have no liability for any delays, delivery failures, or other damages resulting from such problems.
Limitation of liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SYMMETRIO, INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND DIRECTORS, SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, ARISING UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMITTED MATERIALS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF, ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES). THIS LIMITATION APPLIES EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES IN ADVANCE. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE THAT SYMMETRIO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR FROM ANY THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING DAMAGES CAUSED BY MALWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS, HACKING INCIDENTS, OR MALICIOUS SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO CEASE USING THEM. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SYMMETRIO, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIABILITY OF SYMMETRIO AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This limitation of liability provision shall remain valid and enforceable even after the termination or expiration of these Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of (a) the state where you use or access the Site; or (b) if a dispute arises relating to (i) your consideration for placement on a job, (ii) your placement on a job, or (iii) your job order, the state in which the job opportunity at issue is located.
As a User on Symmetrio’s Site, you have the option to voluntarily apply for specific job positions advertised on the platform. By applying for a job, you will be referred to as a “Candidate.”
Users of the Site may also voluntarily submit information, including but not limited to your resume, name, email address, phone number, work history, education, experience, salary expectations, and geographic location (referred to as “Candidate Information”).
The submission of Candidate Information is entirely optional, and Users have the freedom to choose whether to apply for positions or solely share their resume.
By voluntarily submitting your Candidate Information, you grant Symmetrio permission to store and process the provided details for the sole purpose of facilitating job applications and resume submissions through the Site, including the use of Talent Acquisition Software for application tracking, recruiting, and talent management.
Please note that while Symmetrio endeavors to assist you in finding a job through our offerings and services, we cannot guarantee job placement. The job search process involves various factors beyond our control, such as market conditions, specific client requirements, and candidate qualifications. While we strive to connect candidates with potential employers, the final hiring decisions rest solely with the respective clients. We recommend actively participating in the job search process and leveraging our resources to enhance your chances but understand that securing a job opportunity is not assured.
Users are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information they provide.
Termination of Candidacy
To terminate your candidacy and remove your information, please contact Symmetrio’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (267) 417-4290.
There is no charge for Candidates to use the Site. Symmetrio, nor our clients, will require payment from you.
If any provision of these Terms shall be held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed separable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Symmetrio to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Effective Date: 09/21/2023