SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
- What Symmetrio does to keep your information safe.
- What kinds of information our Site typically gathers, the purposes for which it is utilized, and with whom it may be shared with.
- What information our Site usually collects from a User navigating through our website.
- What choices are avaible to Users regarding the use of the data.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We consider information security a matter of utmost importance and implement rigorous data collection, storage, and processing practices along with stringent security measures to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information that was voluntarily provided to us by you via our Site. However, it’s important to note that the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure. As such, we cannot assure the complete security of your information transmitted to the Site. Consequently, any such transmission is undertaken at your own risk.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We usually collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Browser type and version
- Device type
- Operating system
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- IP address
- Pages visited on our website.
- Date and time of visits
- Other similar information
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
It must be noted that Symmetrio does not gather any kind of personal identification information through the Site unless a User consciously and willingly provides this information to us. This typically occurs through actions such as job applications or the voluntary submission of a resume. In the context of such interactions, a User who submits a resume is categorized as a “Candidate.” This approach ensures that data collection transpires solely with the User’s explicit consent and is directly related to potential employment opportunities.
The types of personal identification information that Users voluntarily submit to us, via the submission of a resume or candidate details, can include, but are not limited to:
- Full name
- Contact information (email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Employment history and qualifications
- Educational background
- Professional skills and certifications
- Any other additional information voluntarily provided by the user.
It’s important to emphasize that only authorized professionals at Symmetrio will have access to this information. We do not sell or rent this information to any third parties. The information collected may be shared exclusively with our clients’ seeking candidates with the particular skills possessed by the Candidate, all for the purpose of exploring potential employment opportunities for our Candidates.
Our Site utilizes “cookies.” Cookies are text files that websites store on your device when you visit them. While most browsers are configured to accept cookies by default, you can adjust your browser settings to delete or decline cookies. It’s important to note that refusing or deleting cookies may impact specific features of the Site.
We employ cookies for various purposes, including:
- Google Analytics: We utilize cookies to collect information for Google Analytics or similar tools, which helps us analyze website traffic and understand how Users interact with our content. This information aids us in optimizing the website’s performance and user experience.
- Marketing Campaigns: Cookies also assist us in tracking the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. This data helps us refine our strategies to provide relevant content and better reach our target audience.
- Website Optimization: By observing how Users interact with the website, cookies enable us to identify areas that might benefit from improvement. This information guides us in enhancing the overall website experience.
Please remember that you can adjust your browser settings to manage your cookie preferences. However, please be aware that modifying or rejecting cookies may impact certain features and functionalities of the Site.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 09/08/2023.